No products in the cart.
The Kind Pen is excited to now offer our very own App for all warranty redemption! Seamless warranty replacement parts now in the palm of your hand.
- Download the App
- Register an account on the App
- Enter your serial number(serial numbers found below)
- Order your parts! BAMMMMM
Available for Apple iOS and Android smart phones. If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected]
The Kind Pen is committed to providing exceptional products. We offer a Lifetime Warranty program for MOST of our devices, with the EXCEPTION of the basic Slim Oil and basic Slim Wax pens. This is also NOT an exchange program. If your device is used and/or over 30 days old, we can only replace defective parts, not refund or exchange for different devices. However, before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend checking out our Trouble Shooting FAQ or emailing customer service at [email protected] to see if we are able to assist you with repairing your device.
Please be aware the Lifetime Warranty app is only available within the United States, and claims outside of the US will have to be done manually by a customer service rep, and will only be accepted on a case by case basis.
Please be aware, the warranty app can only be downloaded via smart phone or tablet on an Apple or Android operating platform. If unable to download the app, please contact customer service so we can assist you manually.
Here’s how the Lifetime Warranty program works:
(Keep in mind, you will have to present or show photographic proof of your device in order to redeem your warranty in store/online)
- If you purchased your pen directly off of our website (www.thekindpen.com) and received a defective product or the incorrect product, please email customer service at [email protected] within 30 days of your order so we can assist you in an exchange and waive your shipping charges after determining the exact issue.
- If your pen was purchased from an approved retailer of our product and defective upon purchase, please email customer service with your purchase info, photo of your receipt, and store info.
- If you are purchasing a battery, please not that our batteries are compatible with MOST but not ALL 510 threaded cartridges. Please double check with your retailer or our customer service team to confirm that your cartridges are compatible with our batteries. If using your battery with a different brand of cartridge, we are not responsible for incompatibility.
- We recommend that you keep all original packaging for your device, in case an exchange needs to be made down the road, or you ever need to confirm authenticity of your item.
- If the warrantied item is no longer being manufactured, The Kind Pen will do our best to replace your product with another product similar in functionality to the product under warranty.
- When redeeming your warranty via The Kind Pen warranty app for the first time, you will be asked to create an account on the app (which is not synonomous with our website, so you will need to create a new account if you have never been on the app before). After creating an account, you will enter your serial number, which is found on the warranty card inside of your packaging, and the complete parts list for your pen will show up. You will then select the parts you need to order, make your color selection, and proceed to checkout. You will ONLY BE REQUIRED TO PAY SHIPPING CHARGES for warranty replacement parts.
- If the serial number on your card is not able to be verified via the app, please email customer service at [email protected] with your name, photo of your device, and model name so we can send you the updated serial number.